Monday, January 14, 2008

Useful Download

Hello Everybody.

I am highly delighted to inform you of a utility to enhance your music listening experience through almost any music player that you use at your computer.

It is called DFX Enhancer and is available for free(without adware and spyware also):
http://www.fxsound.com/dfx/

click the link or paste it in the address bar, download and enjoy.

and report back your experience - whatever utilities or links I give here are well tested by me first but I will still like to help my blog readers more.

2 comments:

Kumar Bhaskarjyoti said...

I meet Sagar at orkut and become us friends. I have not met him physically but we talk always. Now he is my best friend. I respect his thinking and outlook. He is different to others. He is a kung fu master, actor, model, brilliant poet and writer. For me Sagar is Megastar. I love him, admire him and respect him. From my inside I just say that he is not only my friend but also he had a great soul. I see some great qualities in Sagar. Those are :
1) Integrity:
2) Awareness:
3) Care
4) Silence:
5) Love:
6) Compassion:
7) Innocence:
8) Courage:
9) Friendliness:
10) Humor:
11) Humility:
12) Acceptance:
13) Maturity
14. Patience
15. Listens
16. Peacefulness
17. Honesty
18. Joyful
19. Faith in something... whatever it is for them that they can believe in
20. Intelligent
21. Loyalty
22. Empathy
23. Compassion
24. Virtuous
25. Wise

Karina said...

there really is the difference!!